Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. The weather has been finally warm here so Thursday my co-workers and I went to Terrain at Styers for an amazing lunch/shopping trip. I recommend everyone check it out if you live in the Philly area. I would love to open up a place like this in Memphis and host bridal luncheons. The atmosphere is so chic, the food is excellent and the shopping is amazing. I picked up some fun items and gifts.
Terrain at Stylers

Friday I was off so I went to town on some shopping for the house. All I have to say is, "Thank you HomeGoods!!!" We also had friends over that night to watch the Flyers game. So much food!!!

Saturday I did a little more shopping and we watched the Memphis Grizzlies/San Antonio game. It was great to see the Grizzlies win their first home court playoff game!  (I danced for them for two season's so I always root them on when I can:)

Sunday was Easter Sunday so Billy and I went to church. The church was so crowded that we had to sit in the also crowded gymnasium with no air and had to listen to Frank Sinatra playing on the speaker. haha... We then got last minute tickets to the Sixers/Miami game so we went to cheer them on. We met our friends Dana & Bobby at the game and got to sit club box. Woop Woop. It was an amazing game and the Sixers WON!! It was awesome to be there in person like the good ole dancing days. My Sixers girls did amazing as usual:)

Although it was tough to be away from my family during the holiday, Billy and I had a great weekend. All you need is good company to have a great time, and I know I will have a lifetime of that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment