Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wedding Season!!!

Tis the season of weddings. Earlier this spring, I was in my cousin, Jenny's beautiful wedding. It was back home in IL and the color scheme got us all ready for springtime. Here are some pictures from my cousin's very special day. The whole color scheme was based off of the limonata!! How clever:)





 I'm in one more wedding this coming fall and I can't wait. One of my best friends from college is getting married this August in Destin, FL. It's my first beach wedding too!! Wohoo!!

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to wear these on the beach with my gorgeous J.Crew bridesmaids dress. Do you love?? They're pretty pricey which temps me to try a little DIY project. Hmmmm....

I you haven't check out whats new at BHLDN, I highly recommend it. They have decorations, favors, jewelry, shoes and of course dresses and gowns now. Enjoy!! You'll be in wedding heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment