Monday, May 9, 2011

Travel on the mind

So if you don't know this about me, I LOVE to travel!! It's such a huge part of my life and I never want to change that. My family was big on trips and vacations so I was fortunate to get to see a lot of new places at a young age. Thanks Mom & Dad! I find it so exciting being introduced to new cultures and lifestyles.

The latest place that I found and added to my desired travel list is in Negril, Jamacia. It's the Rockhouse Hotel. GQ listed this boutique hotel as a must stop destination. I have to agree because this place looks so breathtaking and natural. They have cliff-top cottages right over the water and dining on the cliffs. (I've already sent this link to a friend who is looking for a destination wedding so I hope she takes the bait;) The Rockhouse Hotel also has a foundation called the Rockhouse Foundation that helps out local schools and libraries which is fantastic. Check it out and I'll let you know when I book my trip one day:)


1 comment:

  1. Wow, the Rockhouse Hotel is amazing!! Negril, Jamaica is absolutely breathtaking. Brent and I went there for our honeymoon. Hope you get the chance to go!

    ReplyDelete